The London area offers ACS Hillingdon students exciting out of school field trips that enhance every aspect of our curriculum. Every grade level takes advantage of this great resource. Parental permission is required for participation in all field trips and parents are invited to chaperone. What follows are some of the places students have visited in the past.
- Kindergarten - Tate Britain, London Aquarium, Iver Environmental Centre, Museum of Childhood
- First Grade - Syon Park, National Gallery, Legoland, Chiltern Open Air Museum, Tate Gallery
- Second Grade - Science Museum, London Eye, London Boat Trip, Natural History Museum,
- Third Grade - The Wallace Collection, Warwick Castle, Reading Museum, Kew Gardens
- Fourth Grade - Sky Skills Studios, Henry Moore Sculpture Park, Whipsnade Zoo, Bushcraft